It is situated at south-east part of Vecpiebalga behind the church. 1340 – 1365. The archbishop of Riga built here a castle – fortification, girdled by moats (the remains are seen nowadays). At the northern side of the castle there was abridge head, but at the eastern side – the main entrance of the castle and the tower. The castle was damaged in 1577, but entirely destroyed in 18th century.
GPS: 57.055068, 25.820683