Built at the end of 18th century, the barn – in 1820. In the beginning of 19th century a united construction complex in classicism style was made around the parade yard, enclosed by the park in the area of 4,2 ha. 22 species are introduced in the park. The stone wall is enclosing the park.
Can be viewed only from outside.
Vecpiebalgas novada, Ineši
GPS: 57.019166, 25.830583